Updated: Oct 16, 2019
Be it down after taking a bath or on your pillow after waking up; it can be really frustrating to see some of your hair strands fall off. Believe it or not, hair loss is common for both men and women. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, an average person has approximately 100,000 hair strands on his head and losing 50-100 of them per day is perfectly normal.
However, shedding more than a hundred in a day is considered as excessive hair loss. This is caused by several factors:
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Lack of iron and protein
• Hair Styling Habits
• Unhealthy Scalp
• Alopecia Areata
• Cancer Treatments
• Incorrect Dieting
Whatever the reason for your hair loss may be, there are many measures to control this condition. Hence, Bee Choo Origin is here today to share some tips to promote optimal hair growth and ways to revert your hair to its original strength.
1. Watch your diet.
Food plays an essential role in growing your hair. They can either trigger some of the above-listed factors or decrease the formation of harmful chemicals contributing to hair loss.
· Protein-rich foods help in building and repairing tissues. Thus, preventing your hair from becoming dry and brittle. Some good sources of protein are chicken, fish, nuts, beans, milk, eggs, and green & leafy vegetables.
· It also helps to pay attention to the health of your scalp so eat more of foods that are rich in Omega-3 and antioxidants. These include salmon, soy, flaxseed, onions, garlic, strawberries, and spinach.
· Avoid processed food, fried food, chocolates, candies and ice cream to prevent the overproduction of insulin and sebum.
· Avoid food with high sodium intake such as canned meat or fish, ham, sausage and bacon.
2. Change your lifestyle.
As stress is the most common reason for hair loss, we should work on changing our habits that cause it.
· It is incredibly important to get the right amount of sleep to relax your mind and improve the blood circulation on your scalp.
· Exercise for at least 30 minutes daily to strike a balance on your hormonal levels. Furthermore, exercise also keeps the scalp healthy as sweating frees the pores of your hair from accumulated dust and toxins.
· Avoid smoking as this restricts the blood vessels from nourishing your roots.
· Most of all, surround yourself with more de-stressors to reduce the excessive amount of stress that you may be experiencing. It can simple things like taking a warm bath, listening to your favourite jams and doing your favourite hobbies
3. Wash your hair regularly and adequately.
In a hot and humid country like Singapore, people take their baths at least twice daily. The above is incredibly essential as it keeps your hair and scalp clean from dirt and excess oil. It also saves you from getting dandruff and other hair infections. However, we should also consider the type of shampoo we use.
Hence, Bee Choo Origin is here today to recommend you a series of shampoos that can retain both its moisture and freshness!
1. Bee Choo Origin - Purity Scalp Hair Shampoo
Deeply cleanses excessive scalp sebum and oily residue. Provides moisture to your hair and leaves a cool sensation after every wash.
2. Bee Choo Origin - Purity Repair Hair Shampoo
A well-formulated moisturising cleanser suitable for normal to dry hair. It will keep your hair healthy, smooth, and shining.
3. Bee Choo Origin - Purity Removed Hair Shampoo
Purifies and combats scalp from oil and dandruff and keeps hair feeling refreshed. Infused with Climbazole and Aloe Vera.
4. Bee Choo Origin - Essence Shampoo
Rebalances scalp pH level and promotes hair growth. Contains strengthening properties and fragrant extracts.
5. Bee Choo Origin - Ginger Lime Shampoo
Effectively removes oil while soothing and moisturising scalp. Suitable for dandruff-prone and oily hair.
4. Visit Bee Choo Origin - Herbal Hair Treatment
At Bee Choo Origin, we believe in solving the problem right from the roots (Yes, we mean your hair roots and scalp). Hence, we would recommend individuals who are experiencing hair loss to give our effective Herbal Hair Treatment a try
At Bee Choo Origin, our Herbal Cream is freshly made with all-natural herbs and ingredients. Our Herbal Treatment not only helps maintain your healthy scalp but is also beneficial for individuals facing scalp issues such as:
· Hair Loss
· Itchy Scalp
· Oily Scalp
· White/Grey Hair
· Post-Pregnancy Hair Loss
Want to give your hair a second chance? Give our Herbal Hair Care Treatment and hair care products a try! Contact us today at 6742 3033.