This document (“Data Protection Policy”) applies to all personal data collected by Bee Choo Origin Main Outlets which comprise of “Origin BeeChoo Herbal Hair Care Pte Ltd”, “Regrow Herbal Labs Pte Ltd”, and “Purely Herbal Hair Treatment Pte Ltd” (collectively referred to as “Bee Choo Origin Main Outlets”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) on our website (i.e. www.beechoohair.com).
The purpose of this Data Protection Policy is to inform you of how the we manage Personal Data which is subject to the personal data protection principles under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
Your choice of interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up for any products and services offered by us, using our services at any of Bee Choo Origin Main Outlets as advertised on our website, you agree and consent to us, and/or agents, authorised service providers/vendors or relevant third parties, collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst ourselves your Personal Data as set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
This Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to us in respect of your Personal Data, and your consents herein provided are additional to any other rights which we may have at law to collect, use or disclose.
We may from time to time update this Data Protection Policy to ensure that this Data Protection Policy is reasonably consistent with industry trends and/or legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of this Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our Website.
· “Personal Data” in this Data Protection Policy refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
· Below are examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us from time to time including (but not limited to) the following:
· your name;
· your NRIC/Passport number;
· telephone number;
· mailing address;
· email address; and
· any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided to us when you filled and submitted any forms to us.
Collection of Personal Data
· Here are some ways in which we collect Personal Data from you:
· when you submit any form in connection with or relating to our products and/or services;
· when you enter into any contract with us for the purchase of our products and/or services; or provide us with any documents to support your use of our services;
· when you interact with our staff/employees/consultants, and/or agents through telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and/or via emails for any reason;
· when you submit your queries or contact us through our website and/or use of our website to interact with us for any purpose;
· when you request that we include you in our mailing lists for general updates or promotions or advertisements or special events or competitions;
· when you respond to any feedback initiatives, surveys or promotions administered by us/our agents/our authorised representatives or provide additional Personal Data upon request;
· when your images are captured by our CCTV cameras while you are in our premises, or by photographs, or videos taken by us/our agents/our authorised representatives, when you attend any events at our premises or such designated locations;
· when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason, whether voluntarily or otherwise.
· In the event that you provide us with Personal Data relating to any third party (including but not limited to information of your spouse, children, parents, relatives or friends or colleagues), you represent and warrant that you have the permission and consent of such third party to provide their Personal Data to us for the purposes as made known to you and warrant to indemnify us for any breach if such consent/permission is found to be absent.
· To facilitate our provision of the products and/or services to you in a timely manner, it is your duty to ensure that all Personal Data provided to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Data
· Below are some of the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data:
· providing products and services to you;
· responding to your queries, feedback, complaints and requests;
· verifying your identity or veracity of the information you have provided;
· complying with our administrative/operational/internal policies, processes & procedures to enhance our offerings to you & others;
· requesting for customer satisfaction feedback or participation in surveys or conducting market research and/or analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes so that we can continually review, develop and improve the quality of our products and services offered to you;
· facilities management (including but not limited to maintaining the security of our premises) through technological advancements;
· monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
· in connection with any claims, actions or proceedings and/or protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
· conducting investigations relating to any disputes relating to our products, our services or billing practices;
· meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory body for audit checks, due diligence and/or investigations;
· creating and maintaining your profile in our System Database for analysis of your hair/scalp condition & needs or our internal records and reference;
· providing customer service and support;
· administering debt recovery and debt management;
· taking photograph(s) and/or video(s) of you for internal sharing and dissemination, and generating publicity materials for our events and promotional activities; and/or
· any other purpose reasonably related to the aforementioned purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Data
· We are cognizant of the need to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure and will take such reasonable steps to avoid unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Data.
· Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed by us for the purposes as listed above and such entities or parties (located in Singapore or elsewhere) including (but not limited to) companies providing services to us relating to insurance, marketing and consultancy; agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to us, such courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical support services, training, market research, security, etc.; any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale as applicable); any government body or statutory board or authority, external banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers; our professional advisers such as consultants, auditors and lawyers; and any other party whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data on a need to basis, or as required from time to time.
Use of website & Data Security
5.1 When you browse our website(s), there may be cookies placed on your computer to help identify your preferences when you are on our website(s). They cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer and it does not allow us to identify you individually. At any time, if you wish you may disable or delete cookies by changing the setting of your web browser but you may encounter difficulty accessing some part(s) of our website(s) and the contents.
5.2 We will use our best effort to protect your Personal Data in our possession or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data we may have collected from or about you, from 3rd party interception/intervention/harm (such as viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware). You are aware of the risks associated with using websites and agree to do your part to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when you are browsing our websites or on the Internet.
Access, withdrawal of consent, and correction of your Personal Data
Any questions relating to your Personal Data, our Data Protection Policy or our Notice; or your intention to withdraw or limit your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy and our Notice; or your request to access and make corrections to your Personal Data record can be directed to our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to our Data Protection Officer Lim Xue Ting at
In the event that you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, and we are not able to fulfil or complete any contract(s) in place between us, resulting in a premature termination of our services to you, our legal rights and remedies are thereby expressly reserved.
If any term of this Data Protection Policy is to any extent invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability and all other terms shall remain in full force and effect.
If any term of this Data Protection Policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable (whether in whole or in part), such term shall be deemed modified to the extent, but only to the extent, of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability and all other remaining terms shall not be affected.
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore; and
Parties agree to resolve any dispute through friendly/goodwill discussions and thereafter mediation at the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) in accordance with SMC’s Mediation Procedure in force for the time being. Either/any party may submit a request to mediate to SMC upon which the other party will be bound to participate in the mediation within forty-five (45) days thereof. Every party to the mediation must be represented by [senior executive personnel, of at least the seniority of a Head of Department] or its equivalent, with authority to negotiate and settle the dispute. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the Mediator(s) will be appointed by SMC. The mediation will take place in Singapore in the English language and the parties agree to be bound by any settlement agreement reached. If no settlement can be reached, then Parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts for final resolution.